Where To Start With Complex Clients | Lisa Schwarz
June 03, 2022
Lisa joins us to talk through how she begins work with complex clients.
- What is meant by a complex client?
- What's included in a CRM® intake.
- Psycho-education on dissociation, including dissociation from dissociation, multi-dimensional sources of trauma, and how resourcing works.
- Developing an understanding why we're doing what we're doing in the work.
- Getting to know how the persons system is working by; mapping parts and aspects of who they are, how they got created, what's their purpose.
- Working as a partner with clients.
- Assessing the levels of fears; of the work, of feeling, of healing, of remembering, of going crazy - and identifying the parts of the client that don't want to heal.
- The client's intuition and internal wisdom knows best where to start.
THE CRM® TRAINING & USEFUL LINKS