What Is Core Self? | Lisa Schwarz
July 29, 2022
For this last episode of the Series 1, Lisa joins us once again to discuss Core Self:
- Core Self as the energetic, vibratory, non-dissociated essence of us, the everlasting 'us' that is non-doing, non-active, the state of the divine being in us.
- The goal is to unify Core Self as true awareness that exists whether we are incarnate are not, with an embodied state in the human experience.
- How and why Lisa discovered Core Self.
- What's it like to experience Core Self?
- The Core Self Training - how to work with and clear the belief systems and splits that block the re-membering of Core Self; e.g. beliefs around not being deserving or being unforgivable, as well as generational material and dissociated parts. The teaching also shows participants how and when they might use Core Self awareness.
- The main uses of Core Self in the therapeutic process and daily life.
- Core Self as an opportunity to live in integrity, and a way to turn towards self, other and Source.
THE CRM® TRAINING & USEFUL LINKS